Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Jogging Track

Hello All! Today I am not posting any tips, instead I would walk you through my everyday jogging track and the surroundings. The place where I jog is not a jogging park as such, instead it is a hilly area located at the heart of city, I live in. Everyday morning by about 7 o' clock me and a friend of mine reach the main gate leading into the lush green area with plenty of fresh air and peacocks (no kidding) . It's winter in here and the morning climate is awesome to jog these days.

I regularly start my day at the above location and position. What a feeling! Words won't be able to describe it. It is an experience. After some Vitamin D intake, I start jogging into the woods. These days plenty of peacocks pass through the jogging track (as mentioned earlier you can see in the first picture, it is not really a jogging track) and you can see them from a distance. After 15 minutes of jog. I trek a small hill, which is an added advantage for cardio routine.

At the end of 15 minutes it's time for some streching, situps, push ups and relaxation. Streching is for 5 minutes, push ups are for 5 to 8 minutes with a gap of 1 - 2 minutes between each sets of 25 to 30 push ups. Relaxation includes looking through the woods, piercing way to sky. Yes I really feel relaxed in the above position.

What is your routine? Do post a link to your jogging routine ( exercise routine) and the pics or links to the pics where you exercise. Thanks. You can read one of my post on jogging tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment